Many people believe that animals in shelters are adopted and histiocytoma bleeding only the aggressive or sick are destroyed. This is absolutely not the case. In this country, most shelter dogs and cats are adoptable, but do not leave the shelter alive. The statistics are staggering. It’s not the the fault of those who work in histiocytoma bleeding the shelters. Most care for each and every animal and try to histiocytoma bleeding find rescue or homes for all their charges. For every animal destroyed in a shelter, there is a person outside responsible for it’s death, whether because they did not spay or neuter, or because they tired of caring for their pet, or they had a baby, or moved or just don’t have time. I wonder if these people realize what they are condemning histiocytoma bleeding their faithful companion to? The next time you want to add a pet to histiocytoma bleeding your family, please visit a shelter or contact a rescue. For every dog and cat adopted from a rescue or histiocytoma bleeding a shelter, two animals are saved. The one you adopt and the one who fills it’s space in foster care. Please don’t shop, ADOPT!
This is a gas chamber…And one of the better ones. Many gas chambers are big oven type things and when histiocytoma bleeding the cats are gassed they are shoved in wooden box histiocytoma bleeding like pans and put in the chamber in the wooden histiocytoma bleeding pans, one of top of the other, scared and knowing it’s the end of the line for them….The dogs are stuffed in there one on top of histiocytoma bleeding the other, petrified, and their last minutes on earth are filled with terror. When the gas goes on they claw and scream and histiocytoma bleeding maul each other trying to escape and to get air…Air that never comes….. Bye bye babies….
First off, all you people out there that judge me, don’t. God is judging me, and I know I’m going to hell. Yes, I’m going to hell. I wont lie, it’s despicable, cold, cruel and I feel like a serial killer. I’m not all to blame, if the law would mandate spay and neuter, lots of these dogs and cats wouldn’t be here for me to gas. I’m the devil, I know it, but I want you people to see that there is histiocytoma bleeding another side to the devil gas chamber man.
The shelter usually gasses on friday morning. Friday’s are the day that most people look forward to, this is the day that I hate, and wish that time will stand still on thursday night. Thursday night, late, after nobody’s around, my friend and I go through a fast food line, and buy 50 dollars worth of cheeseburgers and fries, and chicken. I’m not allowed to feed the dogs on thursday, for I’m told that they will make a mess in the histiocytoma bleeding gas chamber, and why waste the food.
They swallow the food so fast, that I don’t believe they even taste it. There tails are wagging, and some don’t even go for the food, they roll on their backs wanting a scratch on their histiocytoma bleeding bellys. They start running, jumping and kissing me and my buddy. They go back to their food, and come back to us. All their eyes are on us with such trust and histiocytoma bleeding hope, and their tails wag so fast, that I have come out with black and blues on histiocytoma bleeding my thighs.. They devour the food, then it’s time for them to devour some love and peace. My buddy and I sit down on the dirty, pee stained concrete floor, and we let the dogs jump on us. They lick us, they put their butts in the air to play, and they play with each other. Some lick each other, but most are glued on me and my buddy.
After about 30 minutes, I take each dog individually, into their feces filled concrete jail cell, and pet them and scratch them under their chins. Some give me their paw, and I just want to die. I just want to die. I close the jail cell on each dog, and ask them to forgive me. As my buddy and I are walking out, we watch as every dog is smiling at us and histiocytoma bleeding them don’t even move their heads. They will sleep, with a full belly, and a false sense of security.
I put them in the rolling cage and take them histiocytoma bleeding to the gas chamber. They know. They just know. They can smell the death.. They can smell the fear. They start whimpering, the second I put them in the box. The boss tells me to squeeze in as many as histiocytoma bleeding I can to save on gas. He watches. He knows I hate him, he knows I hate my job. I do as I’m told. He watches until all the dogs, and cats (thrown in together) are fighting and screaming. The sounds is very muffled to me because of my histiocytoma bleeding ear plugs. He walks out, I turn the gas on, and walk out.
(7) this subchapter recognizes the economic hardships associated with animal population histiocytoma bleeding control, the problems associated with homeless animals, and the societal impacts associated with failing to address these histiocytoma bleeding problems and establishes a program focused upon addressing dog and histiocytoma bleeding cat population control by providing a means by which population histiocytoma bleeding control and rabies vaccinations may be financed. (75 del. Laws, c. 326, Â§ 1.)
(b) all moneys received by the administrator in accordance with the histiocytoma bleeding authority provided by this subchapter shall be deposited into a histiocytoma bleeding separate, nonlapsing account and shall be dedicated for use by the histiocytoma bleeding administrator exclusively for veterinarian reimbursement and administration costs associated with histiocytoma bleeding the program and set forth in this subchapter.
(2) in addition to the foregoing, a $3.00 surcharge shall be added to each rabies shot administered histiocytoma bleeding to cats and dogs in delaware on or after september histiocytoma bleeding 1, 2006. It shall be the responsibility of the veterinarian administering the histiocytoma bleeding inoculation to collect said funds and forward same on a histiocytoma bleeding monthly basis, together with all applicable rabies inoculation verifications and other forms histiocytoma bleeding to the administrator.
(4) the funding stream established in this section shall be evaluated histiocytoma bleeding on or before december 30, 2007, to assess the measurable impacts as set forth in Â§ 8226 of this title and to determine the potential necessity histiocytoma bleeding for an extension of subsidized funding compared to the ability histiocytoma bleeding of the fund’s corpus, as set forth below, to generate sufficient on-going revenues to provide a self-sustaining funding mechanism.
(1) the administrator is authorized to solicit and accept donations, grants, gifts, and bequests of money, property or personal services from individuals and/or organizations including, but not limited to, private foundations or alliances, nonpublic agencies, institutions, organizations or businesses. All funds generated shall be retained by the administrator in histiocytoma bleeding order to defray costs associated with the animal population control histiocytoma bleeding program and any volunteer and community service activities and events histiocytoma bleeding of the animal population control program. Funds received will not be used for employee salaries or histiocytoma bleeding benefits. All funds received are subject to audit by the office histiocytoma bleeding of management and budget, and employees of the administrator or the animal population control histiocytoma bleeding program, if any, are bound by Â§ 5806 of title 29 when engaging in fundraising activities.
(3) any property, real or personal, acquired by the administrator on behalf of the animal population histiocytoma bleeding control program may be used solely for purposes related to histiocytoma bleeding the goals of the animal population control program or, at the discretion of the administrator, sold at public auction to raise funds to support the histiocytoma bleeding animal population control program.
(b) any person who knowingly falsifies proof of eligibility for, or participation in, any program established under this chapter, or who knowingly furnishes any licensed veterinarian with inaccurate information histiocytoma bleeding concerning ownership of a pet submitted for sterilization, or who falsifies an animal sterilization certificate shall be guilty histiocytoma bleeding of an unclassified misdemeanor and shall be subject to a histiocytoma bleeding minimum mandatory fine, which shall not be subject to suspension, of $250.
(1) in the absence of a medical exemption resulting from an histiocytoma bleeding examination by an accredited veterinarian, which finds that the dog/cat has reached reproductive age but is in a state histiocytoma bleeding of health which precludes the safe and humane implementation of histiocytoma bleeding a spay/neuter procedure or rabies inoculation (as is outlined in Â§ 8220(b)(1) of this title above) the adopter’s spay/neuter deposit shall be escheated to the fund’s corpus after the specified timeframe has lapsed, and the proceeds shall be disbursed in accordance with the histiocytoma bleeding guidelines and process elaborated in Â§ 8218(e)(5), (6) and (7) of this title above.
(4) in addition to the forfeiture of the deposit moneys and histiocytoma bleeding the actual cost of having the animal spayed/neutered and inoculated for rabies within the established period of histiocytoma bleeding 15 calendar days a mandatory minimum fine of $250, plus all enforcement and court costs, all of which shall not be subject to suspension, shall be levied upon the violator for failure to comply histiocytoma bleeding with the spay/neuter and inoculation requisite within the established timeframe.
(e) all fines collected in association with this subchapter shall be histiocytoma bleeding deposited in and become a part of the fund’s corpus, shall be invested with the proceeds thereof and the moneys histiocytoma bleeding earned therefrom, together with other interest income generated by the fund’s corpus shall be disbursed according to the guidelines and histiocytoma bleeding process elaborated in Â§ 8218(e)(5), (6) and (7) of this title above. (75 del. Laws, c. 326, Â§ 1.)
(a) any veterinarian licensed in the state of delaware may participate histiocytoma bleeding in the program established under this chapter. To participate, a veterinarian must file an application provided by the administrator histiocytoma bleeding spanning a 2-year period from date of approval agreeing to all preset histiocytoma bleeding fees and program conditions. Preset fees shall be set by the administrator, in consultation with the delaware veterinary medical association and shall histiocytoma bleeding be subject to revision at 2-year intervals.
(b) for all cats and dogs sterilized under this program, the administrator shall reimburse the veterinarians for services on a histiocytoma bleeding monthly basis. The preset fee shall cover the cost of a presurgical histiocytoma bleeding medical evaluation; spay/neuter surgery, rabies vaccination and routine postsurgical care required by the servicing histiocytoma bleeding veterinarians postoperative protocol. The keeper/owner shall be responsible for the payment of any additional histiocytoma bleeding fees for procedures mutually agreed upon and administered by the histiocytoma bleeding veterinarian that are not covered under this program.
(f) in addition to that which is already established by law, a copy of the rabies registration form shall be generated histiocytoma bleeding and provided to the program’s administrator. The administrator’s copy shall be utilized for establishing and maintaining a histiocytoma bleeding database for enforcement, performance review analysis and tax credit reporting purposes. (75 del. Laws, c. 326, Â§ 1.)
(a) for taxable years beginning on or after january 1, 2008, any veterinarian who performs spaying or neutering procedures in accordance histiocytoma bleeding with the terms and conditions established under this subchapter on histiocytoma bleeding animals that have been held in public shelters or in histiocytoma bleeding Â§ 501(c)(3) [26 U.S.C. Â§ 501(c)(3)] shelters shall be entitled to a credit against the tax histiocytoma bleeding levied pursuant to title 30. The amount of the allowable credit shall be $50 for each combined spay/neuter and rabies inoculation procedure performed and shall not exceed histiocytoma bleeding the taxpayer’s annual tax liability.
This is either an electric or hand-pumped tool which sprays the deck stain, allowing it to be applied directly onto the wood. The deck stain is applied…
Deer hooves make this faint click click sound on sidewalks histiocytoma they will peep in your windows. Had a black bear cross my path just 15 ft…
The bernese mountain dog is only happy when he’s close to his family. He loves and protects all family members; adults, kids, other dogs, cats, small…