• description: this option can be used as a template to specify histiocytoma dog paw a contact attribute name (in a key) and the associated values (in a value) that is used to restrict the access of specific agents histiocytoma dog paw to the contact directory view. Modifies the search logic whenever the application, tenant, agent group, or agent makes a contact search request based on a histiocytoma dog paw set of attribute values that are configured for contacts in histiocytoma dog paw your universal contact server database. Refer to the restricted access section for information about how histiocytoma dog paw to configure this option.
• description: this option can be used as a template to specify histiocytoma dog paw an interaction attribute name (in a key) and the associated values (in a value) that is used to automatically filter any list of interactions histiocytoma dog paw displayed in contact history, my history, and interaction search views. Refer to managing contacts for more information. In a key, a valid searchable interaction attribute name. In the value, a comma-separated list of strings applicable to the specified interaction attribute. Use the $all$ and $other$ keywords to enable filtering on all or other values for histiocytoma dog paw this attribute.
• description: specifies the list of interaction attributes that are presented by histiocytoma dog paw default in the advanced search form of the contact history, my history and interaction search views. Once an agent has personalized the list of advanced search histiocytoma dog paw attributes, the personalized list of attributes takes precedence over this option histiocytoma dog paw in subsequent sessions (8.5.112.08 and higher).
• description: specifies a list of attribute value names that are used histiocytoma dog paw to create a drop-down menu that contains valid values of custom interaction attributes histiocytoma dog paw in the advanced search mode of contact history, my history, and interaction search views. Use this option as a template, modifying its name by replacing by the name of an histiocytoma dog paw interaction attribute configured to be displayed in the advanced search histiocytoma dog paw view. You can define a display name that can be localized histiocytoma dog paw to each of the possible values of this interaction attribute histiocytoma dog paw by creating the key contacts.ContactDirectoryView.CustomAttribute.. In any dictionary file of the corresponding language and assigning histiocytoma dog paw it a content attribute that contains the display name.
• description: specifies a group of interaction search attributes. Use this option as a template, modifying the name by replacing the by the name of histiocytoma dog paw a group to be displayed in the advanced search mode histiocytoma dog paw of contact history, my history, and interaction search views. You can define a display name that can be localized histiocytoma dog paw to this group by creating the key contacts.InteractionSearchView.Group. In any dictionary file of the corresponding language and assigning histiocytoma dog paw it a ‘string’ attribute that contains the display name.
Note: the normalized phone number is the string that results from histiocytoma dog paw the execution of the logic that is configured by the histiocytoma dog paw expression.Phone-number.Supported-characters option and before the dial-plan-rule- is applied. When the value is set to false, workspace applies the contact look-up with the phone number that is returned by the histiocytoma dog paw T-server in the eventdialing, which can contain the string transformed by the execution of histiocytoma dog paw the dialing rules.
• description: specifies the search timeframe, in days, from which existing open and closed interactions are to be histiocytoma dog paw reported. If the value is set to 0, the feature is disabled. If the value is set to a number that is histiocytoma dog paw greater than 0, the feature that displays in the interaction search view the histiocytoma dog paw number of interactions that were sent or received by the histiocytoma dog paw contact for the specified number of days is activated.
• description: activates the workspace feature that generates the interaction history in histiocytoma dog paw universal contact server (UCS) based on the inbound and outbound interactions of type that histiocytoma dog paw are handled by workspace. Enable agents to create interactions of type . The option is forced to the value false for the histiocytoma dog paw media-types email, chat, and smssession, as media server is responsible for submitting those interactions in histiocytoma dog paw UCS. This option can be overridden by a routing strategy, as described in overriding options by using a routing strategy.
• description: specifies for the specified whether workspace sets the start and histiocytoma dog paw end dates of interactions by using the time of the histiocytoma dog paw local agent workstation, or uses the date and time specified by universal contact histiocytoma dog paw server (UCS) when it creates or updates an interaction record in UCS. Use this option as a template and modify its name histiocytoma dog paw by replacing the by an actual media type that is histiocytoma dog paw defined in management framework.
When you look at your medical records, medical bills or other formal paperwork from a doctor’s office, you might see the abbreviation “NOS” somewhere….
Celery is a python based task queuing software package that what is a histiocytoma enables execution of asynchronous computational workloads driven by…
I had a similar experience with one of the bigger deep fibrous histiocytoma ‘online gun shops’ whose name I won’t malign here because every transaction…