• Altered the general distribution and chances of all the unit histiocytoma dog pictures types to make each Tech far more equal (Fusion was notably far above the others). This was something Puffin hadn’t thought about until recently, and oof, there was a problem. They’re still not perfect, but at this point the options available of what to histiocytoma dog pictures tune are really running low without making some very strange histiocytoma dog pictures changes.
• Implemented some code changes from StarKelp that improve performance of histiocytoma dog pictures the lance weapons be 12-15% in heavy usage based on his tests, and they now hit all targets in a line. This may have some balance implications based on a code histiocytoma dog pictures review, so please let us know what folks think about this histiocytoma dog pictures change. It’s a small enough change that it’s easy to revert or alter if need be, and the performance boost is certainly welcome when it’s a big battle of these sorts of ships.
• The intent of the sim frame processing was to split histiocytoma dog pictures it out across multiple frames, which works great on those tier 1 planets, but for planets that are already being split across multiple histiocytoma dog pictures frames it could mean that their ships might not get histiocytoma dog pictures new orders ever until the player visited the planet. This could greatly nerf engineers, for example.
• The forcefield protection planning was being run only intermittently on histiocytoma dog pictures tier 2 planets, which include player forces that are not being monitored right histiocytoma dog pictures now. Now it ONLY runs those intermittently on tier 3 planets histiocytoma dog pictures (no players), and runs them continuously otherwise, so as to never run into cases where enemies could histiocytoma dog pictures get off a few shots at something of a player histiocytoma dog pictures that was being protected by a forcefield.
• The logic for officer fleets (those with Arks and Golems) used to be that they couldn’t be more than a certain number of hops away histiocytoma dog pictures from an AI homeworld. Now it doesn’t care how far away they are, except that they must ideally be at least 3 from histiocytoma dog pictures the AI homeworld and (same as before) 6 from player homeworlds. This makes it a lot more likely for you to histiocytoma dog pictures actually see officer fleets in the mid-game (or at all, depending on how far you’re getting).
• This was exceedingly rare for most people, but common for a few specific people. The best theory on this is that these people had histiocytoma dog pictures exceedingly fast CPU cores, because on inspection of this code it was actually able histiocytoma dog pictures to detect an "improper" state change that was really just "unlikely but fine." All of the improper cases would have been a lot histiocytoma dog pictures more common to see, and seen across many clients. In this case it seems to have been a race histiocytoma dog pictures condition between "work’s done" and "make sure the frame didn’t change," which were happening on a nanosecond scale.
• The worst case with someone having this change in an histiocytoma dog pictures actual problematic way would be a multiplayer desync of some histiocytoma dog pictures varying severity, but given that we already have network desync repair planned histiocytoma dog pictures as a core key feature this isn’t exactly a big deal. Originally this was also code that was defensively checking to histiocytoma dog pictures see about single-player cross-threading issues, but those are all long-since fixed (2+ years ago).
• Fixed an exceptionally rare error that could happen with multiple histiocytoma dog pictures ships pulling the same order out of the pool if histiocytoma dog pictures your machine is just really too excellent at multithreading for histiocytoma dog pictures some reason. Now instead of complaining at you, it just fixes itself. Originally the complain-at-you code was in case we made some code mistakes histiocytoma dog pictures that would cause this, but the rarity of this error pretty much shows we histiocytoma dog pictures don’t have any such errors. But man, cross-threading stuff on a few particular machines really is popping histiocytoma dog pictures out some interesting cases.
• It was a very unusual sort of situation with a histiocytoma dog pictures very special-case data structure (the time-based pool), and that was just… really an edge case thing. It also was not really causing errors or a memory histiocytoma dog pictures leak in all cases, even though it was in some. Why it would be particularly severe for the one player histiocytoma dog pictures who reported it, while nobody else had crashes related to this, is mildly baffling. But that’s the nature of race conditions for you, honestly.
• The last of the memory-leaky-type things related to metal flows is now fixed. This one was introduced possibly as far back as September histiocytoma dog pictures 2018 by Chris, or possibly more recently when changing another bit of code histiocytoma dog pictures to make a copy per list instead of having a histiocytoma dog pictures reference in another list. At any rate, we were creating a metric ton of extra metal flow histiocytoma dog pictures data that was then getting churned out of the memory histiocytoma dog pictures pool by the garbage collector, and generally wasting some CPU time and efficiency. Now things properly get returned to the pool.
• On the metal flows screen, there is still some climbing RAM that you see for histiocytoma dog pictures a while, but then it stabilizes and eventually drops. That seems to be mostly related to temporarily cached sprite histiocytoma dog pictures quads being used by TextMeshPro, and with such large amounts of text that changes frequently histiocytoma dog pictures that’s probably unavoidable. It’s not a true memory leak anymore, and doesn’t spike more than something like 60mb at peak in histiocytoma dog pictures our current tests, where it was hundreds of mb in the same tests histiocytoma dog pictures previously.
• We may need to tweak the costs of these at histiocytoma dog pictures some point to think about if we want the first histiocytoma dog pictures upgrade to be even cheaper, to really tempt you. It’s hard to say if this is tempting enough, as we want you to have strong defenses but be histiocytoma dog pictures weighing that against the more generalized science expenditures that benefit histiocytoma dog pictures offense AND defense. This of course also benefits your economy in a major histiocytoma dog pictures way, so we may have to revisit how much more metal histiocytoma dog pictures generators and the command stations generate as their mark levels histiocytoma dog pictures go up if we reduce the science costs here. We shall see. For now, conservative steps. Anyone who isn’t already a fairly advanced player may not even notice histiocytoma dog pictures the difference here.
• This Fleet had an issue in that it had crazy histiocytoma dog pictures synergy, with it being mostly Splash and Heavy Tech, plus not really fitting the Doorkicker name much. Both Pulsars and Vanguards have Doorkicker like abilities, and since these units can properly attack single targets, 1 Siege Frigate can be safely removed without impacting the histiocytoma dog pictures Fleet too much, as these were apparently their own issue.
• This MAY also fix the Gyrn refractive glass not appearing histiocytoma dog pictures in-game on any platform, although we haven’t test this yet. It may be that we need to write our own histiocytoma dog pictures shader for that, or update the one from Circonia Studios that we were histiocytoma dog pictures using previously. Most likely it was an issue that was coming across histiocytoma dog pictures because of different unity versions, though, we’re not sure.
• Yeah this isn’t really a top priority for the game in some histiocytoma dog pictures ways, but it’s a matter of showing respect for the people that histiocytoma dog pictures made it possible in the first place. There are other kickstarter rewards for specific tiers, and some kickstarter stretch goals, that will happen post-1.0. But this is one of those basic "this needs to be in there for people on day histiocytoma dog pictures 1 of launch" things.
• Put in some extra debug handling in HandleLODsAndShipPartAnimations for a histiocytoma dog pictures crash that could apparently happen during one of the tutorials histiocytoma dog pictures for some people, and also put in extra debugging logic so that if histiocytoma dog pictures it does happen again we’ll know more precisely what the problem is. It should also no longer halt gameplay in general if histiocytoma dog pictures such an error does happen.
• This is probably a problem with how GameCommands are being histiocytoma dog pictures used somewhere, and might rear its head in the form of some histiocytoma dog pictures desyncs in multiplayer when we get back to reimplementing that. Just one more reason why the desync auto-repair work we have planned is going to be so histiocytoma dog pictures essential. It’s hard to know if a bug like this comes histiocytoma dog pictures from something a modder was doing, or a mistake on our own part, or what; but either way, the game needs to be resilient to that in both histiocytoma dog pictures single player and multi player, and that’s a good example of why our upcoming hybridized approach histiocytoma dog pictures to lock-step versus sync-correcting the game (RTS versus action game styles, blended) is going to be well worth the wait.
• Don’t play more than one ‘player ship constructor killed’ message per planet per attack. This taunt currently only triggers on the death of a histiocytoma dog pictures Factory. Previously you could get 3 taunts from the 3 factories histiocytoma dog pictures on a military command station planet, which seemed a bit excessive especially since you also usually histiocytoma dog pictures get the taunt for the command station too.
• In this scenario there are two level 7 AIs (Thief and Ensnarer) with Shark B enabled, which gives the Hunter fleets a quick surge of strength histiocytoma dog pictures whenever you lose a base. Defend your territory well! You will have to depend on your allies, the Human Resistance Fighters (Intensity 8), to overcome these greedy swarms! The AIs are also supported by shipments from Astro Trains histiocytoma dog pictures at Intensity 8 so you can’t stay on defense for long.
• Thanks to Nathan Frisson for his awesome job voicing the histiocytoma dog pictures AI in these clips; to a variety of players and staff for contributing fun histiocytoma dog pictures lines for him to say; to Pablo Vega for processing this out so that he histiocytoma dog pictures sounds wonderfully menacing, as well as splitting the files, removing mouth sounds and breaths and so on that would histiocytoma dog pictures make it not sound like an AI; to Badger and Puffin for selecting the best takes and histiocytoma dog pictures organizing them properly so that we could get them into histiocytoma dog pictures our sound pipeline; and to Badger for actually wiring up the parts of histiocytoma dog pictures the code that trigger these.
• Added a new DoNotShowAndAlsoDoNotSendToUnityLog verbosity level that lets us skip histiocytoma dog pictures showing certain things in the unity log but still send histiocytoma dog pictures it to the ArcenDebugLog.txt file. This is a big deal for us in terms of histiocytoma dog pictures not having our unity editor logs flooded with stuff that histiocytoma dog pictures we’d want to collect in a bug report but don’t need to see every last time.
• It’s actually a number of bugs all in one, because basically there was some older per-planet logic that was still being used here (and on planets) from back when cross-planet selection was only kinda-sorta a thing. Now it all works consistently galaxy-wide, or at least should. But if you see any remaining (or new) bugs, please let us know.
• We didn’t see the "when a fleet traverse a wormhole, it’s selection is lost. This issue only occurs if the selection was made in histiocytoma dog pictures the planet view. If you select the fleet on the galaxy map, it works correctly." issue, but probably what it really was was the above one. Or something fixed in the batch right before that. If it’s still something anyone else sees, please let us know.
• Only if we don’t find anything with that first raycast do we then histiocytoma dog pictures do a second raycast against the new physx layer that histiocytoma dog pictures the links now use. Now it doesn’t matter if the capsules for the links overlap with histiocytoma dog pictures planets or ship icons (no way to stop that, really), because it will ALWAYS give preference to the other icons histiocytoma dog pictures first, and only go for the links between planets if the histiocytoma dog pictures icons fail.
• These can be constructed at any point and you can histiocytoma dog pictures start putting some of your specialized ships into them via histiocytoma dog pictures ship swapping. The interface makes this clear and suggests it, as well. Basically for people who wanted to pull aside just their histiocytoma dog pictures melee ships or cloaked raiders or whatever, now you can do that; this lets you control "sub fleets" in effect, by splitting your existing ship lines among more fleets, exchanging empty slots for ship lines you find elsewhere.
• This was something that Chris went back and forth on histiocytoma dog pictures a lot of times in terms of how to handle histiocytoma dog pictures control groups that were more specific than 1+ fleets at a time. Ultimately the display and automation benefits of having control groups histiocytoma dog pictures always stay linked to just 1+ fleets outweighed the benefits of changing that; but in order to allow for players to have smaller histiocytoma dog pictures custom fleets as they may desire, activated by control group as they may desire, here’s this new feature.
Then we have the ‘play-of-color’ which is produced by the silica structure of the gemstone. Opals are made up of millions of tiny spheres of histiocytoma…
Are you looking for the best Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) free shampoo and conditioner bar for your travels? Me too. I actually just recently discovered…
The horse has evolved as a grazing animal; forage plays a pivotal role in equine health. Horses are non-ruminant herbivores also known as a “hindgut…